Since 2001, the National Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI) Meeting has provided key stakeholders an opportunity to identify areas of concern, promote collaboration, and share best practices. Join with other professionals and parents intent on improving early hearing screening, diagnosis, and intervention systems for infants/young children and their families. The 2012 EHDI Meeting content will be relevant to:
- State EHDI program staff members
- Physicians and other Health Care Providers
- Families of children with hearing loss
- Early Intervention Specialists
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Representatives from the major organizations working with EHDI programs
Join us on March 5-6 for the best EHDI Meeting yet!