17th ANNUAL EARLY HEARING DETECTION & INTERVENTION MEETING
March 18-20, 2018 • Denver, CO
Hyatt Regency Denver is accessible to Denver International Airport (approximately 26 miles, 30 minute drive) via several modes of transportation. All ground transportation services at Denver International Airport are located in Jeppesen Terminal, Level 5. For information, call 303 342 2000 or visit the website and click on Ground Transportation.
We recommend allowing an hour for transportation from Hyatt Regency Denver to Denver International Airport.
Denver Airport Rail
Travelers can now use A Line, the new rail service from Denver International Airport to LoDo's (lower downtown) Union Station and back, courtesy of Regional Transportation District (RTD). The cost each way is $9 per person. The Denver airport rail has six stops along the way and takes approximately 37 minutes.
Service is from 3:30AM to 1:30AM daily. Frequency is every 15 minutes from 5:00AM-7:00PM and every 30 minutes at all other times.
From Union Station, travelers can access additional transportation to their final destinations via light rail, regional and local buses, taxis and Amtrak rail service. Of course, the free 16th Street Mall Ride runs the entire length of downtown Denver, 1.5 miles, from LoDo on the west, to the east, stopping less than a half block from the Colorado State Capitol.Car Service
- Cab Service - approximate cost is $51 to airport from downtown and $54.50 from airport to the hotel
- Limo Service - approximate cost is $60 to $120 (one way, dependent upon company and number of passengers)
Hyatt Regency Denver is located in the central business district of downtown, within walking distance of many corporate offices and attractions. There are several modes of transportation for getting around the area.
- 16th Street Shuttle - runs throughout the central business and entertainment district of downtown Denver
- Light Rail Service / RTD - stops at most corners in the city, including Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Pepsi Center/Six Flags / Elitch
- Gardens, Union Station - Lower Downtown (LODO) / Coors Field / 16th Street Mall; cost is $1.75 to $4.00 each way
- Amtrak - station is approximately 11 blocks from Hyatt Regency Denver