18th ANNUAL EARLY HEARING DETECTION & INTERVENTION MEETING
March 3-5, 2019 • Chicago, IL
To / From O'Hare International Airport:
- Complimentary Shuttle Service - Chicago airport transportation is easy when you take advantage of our 24 hour, complimentary shuttle service, which runs every 15 minutes from our hotel near O'Hare airport. Follow the red shuttle signs at the airport to the designated pick-up area, O'Hare bus / Shuttle Center Door One. Shuttle buses have signage that reads Hyatt Regency O'Hare. For airport transportation from the international terminal, guests must call the hotel directly.
- Taxi - Approximate cost of a trip from O'Hare to Hyatt Regency is $10 - $12.
- Airport Express - Shuttles operate 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Go Aiport Express is a door-to-door transportation service. They offer shared ride airport shuttles, private van charters, Chicago limousine and car services and group transportation charters. Telephone: 888-284-3826.
- Taxi - Service is available on a first come, first served basis outside of the baggage claim area. All taxis are metered, except for flat fare into downtown Chicago. Approximate cost of a trip from Midway to Hyatt Regency is $65.00.
Our newly renovated hotel near Donald E. Convention Center is also conveniently located close to the L-Train. With the Rosemont station less than a mile away, guests can be in downtown Chicago in just 45 minutes. Stop by the Concierge desk for train maps and schedules. Our Complimentary Shuttle drops off at the Rosemont L station by request.
The free Pace Buses are also available and provide circlator service around Rosemont to restaurants, the MB Financial Entertainment District including the Fashion Outlets of Chicago.Parking
Hyatt Regency O'Hare offers several parking options for our guests:
VALET PARKING RATES
SELF PARKING RATES
- 0-10 Hours……………$29.00
- 10-24 Hours……………$36.00
RESTAURANT DINING PARKING
- First two hours - complimentary