21st ANNUAL EARLY HEARING DETECTION & INTERVENTION CONFERENCE
March 13 - 15, 2022 • Cincinnati, OH
State Stakeholder's Meetings
The goal of the EHDI Annual Conference is to enhance the implementation of comprehensive state-based Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI) programs. The presentation and poster sessions provide attendees with ideas about effective practices and information related to each component of EHDI.
Due to the conference format becoming virtual, state/territory EHDI Coordinators may use their own discretion to schedule and plan a Stakeholder meeting with EHDI Virtual meeting attendees before and/or following the virtual conference. The information below can assist in leading this meeting
Virtual conference attendees may be invited to join a state/territory meeting to learn more about current goals or initiatives to decrease children who are lost to follow up/documentation and increase the number of infants screened no later than 1 month of age, diagnosed no later than 3 months of age and enrolled in early intervention no later than 6 months of age. This meeting is facilitated by the EHDI Coordinator for each state/territory their contact information can be found at this link: http://www.infanthearing.org/status/cnhs.php.
Attendees to the virtual conference from a given state/territory can meet as a group before and/or after the virtual sessions to achieve one or more of the following:
- Understand the priorities for their state/territory EHDI system.
- Discuss and develop a plan for how attendees from the state/territory can maximize the amount of information gathered at the 2021 Annual EHDI Conference.
- Discuss how information learned while attending the Virtual Conference can be used to improve the EHDI System of Care, EHDI program, EHDI direct services, and/or EHDI process once attendees return home.
- Learn how to provide ongoing input to your state/territory EHDI goals.
The following files can assist you in planning your time at the annual EHDI meeting:
- Description of State Stakeholders' Meeting
- Stakeholders' Session - Info for Students
- Pre-Meeting Reflection-Planning-Action
If you'd like to learn more about your state/territory EHDI program, click here to view EHDI Coordinator contact info as well as other state/territory specific information. Please register for the EHDI Annual as soon as possible so that you can be included in any correspondences from your EHDI Coordinator on local activities.